CAT-SOOP is an Automatic Tutor for Six-Oh-One Problems
AboutCAT-SOOP is a tool for automatic collection and assessment of homework exercises.
CAT-SOOP is free software, available under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License. CAT-SOOP is offered as-is, without any warranty of any kind. For complete details, see the full text of the license. The source code is available on Bitbucket.
Please note that these terms apply only to CAT-SOOP itself, and not to any third-party software included with CAT-SOOP, nor to any course material hosted on a CAT-SOOP instance, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- CAT-SOOP is written in Python (v2.7).
- SQLite is used for data storage.
- jQuery is included.
- Math formulae are rendered by MathJax.
- Python coding questions use the ACE code editor.
- Symbolic math questions make use of the jquery-typing plugin.
The following courses are hosted on this system: